TiQiT is an IT tool for planning and monitoring construction logistics. All modules are specially designed for construction project, to optimize the entire process. As a result there are no restrictions. This not only brings logistical overview, insight and comfort, but above all intuitive use on the construction site. This is where the success of our tool is decisive and unique.
The link in smart building. TiQiT is the tool for smart construction logistics and the backbone for planning and adjustment.
TiQiT in the factory
– Real-time production status information
– Location and quantity of the finished product
– Logistic product information and planning
TiQiT for wholesalers
– ‘Automated store ordering’
– Logistic product information
– Standard warehouse processes
TiQiT when reused
– Distinguishes between reusable and renewable
– Photo overview with detailed information
– Determination of inventory and order size
TiQiT on the construction site
– Transport coordination for loading and unloading zones
– Live overview of returns and waste
– Digital recording of the packing slip/bill of lading
TiQiT in the control tower
– Communication and updates throughout the construction chain
– Monitoring of slot times, reduction of transports
– Preventive measures and truck control
TiQiT in assembly & repacking
– Compile work packages
– assemble parts
– prepare assembly
TiQiT for storage
– quantity and quality control
– barcoding and inventory management
– picking and administration
TiQiT in transportation
– Transportation planning and merging
– Live, real-time delivery information
– Dynamic traffic management
TiQiT for the logistics employee
– Planning of material and equipment
– Inventory and order size determination
– Timing and monitoring of lifting and buffer zones
TiQiT at the waiting location
– Dynamic waiting location, every parking space or every gas station
– For drivers: current access routes to the building & gate
– TiQiT dial-in, current information & porter on duty
From our many years of experience in construction logistics and from our own hubs / buffer zones and implementation, we know the importance of a robust construction logistics tool.
TiQiT’s IT tool covers the all construction logistics. TiQiT offers industry-specific knowledge and in-house Software (Utrecht) with well-known international logistics customers for maintenance and continuous development. This makes the IT tool TiQiT unique as it is designed by people who understand the needs in construction logistics.
TiQiT was specially developed for construction logistics and offers the typical flexible project structure. A structure with different forms of cooperation between (sub)contractors, suppliers and transporters with the aim of planning material and equipment for this on the construction site.
TiQiT can be connected to many other existing (logistical) IT systems and can share information in “real time”. This way, each user/company can continue to use their own known IT system as TiQiT takes care of the information exchange. This results in a common overview and optimal cooperation with companies needing to change their own in-house system.
Together with our users such as entrepreneurs and logistics service providers, we continue to develop and innovate our system on a daily basis. With TiQiT you also have up-to-date knowledge and resources to successfully coordinate and monitor logistics yourself.
- Specially developed for construction logistics
- Current knowledge and insights
- The right solution for every project
- The industry’s smartest IT tool
- Customization through interactive planning
- By contractors for contractors
Always up to date
Changes on the relevant day are automatically shared with everyone (push message, SMS, e-mail & telephone)
Interactive in use. As a result, both the planning and realization can be followed live and you can immediately make adjustments where necessary.
Roles and information
TiQiT has 10 different roles. In this way, every user receives the information and options that are necessary for his role.
100% made in NL with data servers in NL. With this we meet the highest requirements in the field of safety and continuity.